In most recruiting groups, data sits everywhere. That's why we developed the award winning Recruiting Dashboard ®. It's a simple idea. Bring all of the important metrics into one, real-time view so recruiters can recruit better rather than chase data. Advanced Analytics takes this basic idea and expands it to not only include the Visitor Traffic and Apply Start data available within the Recruiting Dashboard®, but also matches the associated Hire and Source Cost data. Never before has there been a single, full line of sight from Source to Hire. Yes, that means cost per hire by source.
Our Clients call this the "Holy Grail" of recruiting.
The Jobs2web Advanced Analytics portal gives sourcers and recruiting leaders insight into actual source effectiveness. Never before have recruiters had these metrics delivered in one view, giving them an advantage when not only determining which advertising source to invest in for a particular candidate profile but also when negotiating the contracts with those sources.
Don't depend on the source or advertising firm to tell you how effective a recruiting campaign might be, own your own metrics and hold advertisers accountable to deliver hard results in quality candidates and hires.
How it works
Capture accurate candidate source information
- Source data is automatically captured for visits, Talent Community joins, and apply starts on your platform.
- Candidates are passed into your ATS to complete the hiring process after their source information is captured on your platform.
- Candidate drop-off is measured between your RMP and ATS, allowing you to follow up with passive, high value candidates.
Tie source data to hiring and cost performance
- A simple report from your ATS gives us all the candidate process information we need to tie apply, interview, and hire results back to online sources.
- Key conversion points in the hiring process are measured (for example, visit conversion %, apply conversion %, and applies per hire.
- Media costs can also be uploaded by source and time period to demonstrate ROI by source and job category.
Optimize your sourcing mix
- Full line of sight reporting by source allows you to quickly identify what sources are most effective.
- Results can be segmented by job functional groupings allowing you to make focused decisions on hard to fill roles.
- Trend data allows you to monitor the impact of changes over time.