Ensure Compliance with OFCCP Laws and Regulations
Keeping in compliance with OFCCP regulations and remaining strategic is critical for recruiting teams. With new regulations - including the change to the definition of an Internet applicant - and a proliferation of candidates applying for jobs online, organizations face new challenges understanding recordkeeping requirements and the processes needed to support them. Violations and failure to comply can result in significant financial consequences.
While easy and effortless are words not commonly associated with OFCCP compliance, Jobs2Web has a solution to make that a reality. Through a strategic partnership with MAXIMUS, Inc. a leader in OFCCP job distribution and reporting, Jobs2Web’s OFCCP Job Distribution Solution enables users to track and capture compliance-based hiring activity with ease and efficiency. This solution significantly reduces the time spent preparing reports, improves preparation for potential audits, and enables organizations to quickly submit hiring requirements to federal authorities. With the Jobs2Web solution, simplify your outreach strategies and satisfy your compliance goals while expanding your access to a diverse pool of job candidates.
How it works:
1. Requisitions are opened and published to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
2. A file of jobs created is submitted to MAXIMUS
3. Users can view compliance distribution reports online
4. Job data is analyzed for distribution based on your requirements
5. Jobs are distributed to appropriate markets
6. Candidates view opportunities and apply online or through compliance office
7. Online activity is measured through Jobs2Web