Integrate SMS/Text Messaging as Part of Your Recruiting Strategy
Over 90 million Americans use text messaging daily and the numbers keep growing. That’s over 50% of cell phone users. For specific campaigns and the right targeted candidate segments, leveraging this phenomenon can be very effective. Jobs2Web can help you integrate SMS/text messaging as a key component of your recruiting strategy. You can now use this powerful, instant response tool to work for your recruiting program.
How it works
Candidates send you a text message
- Candidates see/hear they can apply via text messaging.
- They text a keyword ("retailjobs") to your SMS number.
- We respond instantly thanking them for their interest and requesting them to reply with their email address.
We capture them and email instructions
- We enter the candidate into your Talent Community database.
- We send the candidate an email with a link to your career site
(This can be to a specific location or for an exact job function).
- This allows candidates to keep driving, shopping, etc.
Candidates visit your career site
- The next time the candidate is online - they see your email message.
- They view the jobs of interest within any location/category.
- When ready to apply, they simply click the apply button on any job.
Candidates apply to your ATS online
- We redirect the candidate to your ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- They go through your current online apply process (OFCCP compliant).
- All applicants are source tagged so you can track how/where candidates are referred to your site.